2nd Annual King of the Chill
King of the Chill is a fundraiser for the Chill Foundation’s local youth development programs. Sugarbush Parks is cooking up a skate-style course with ditches, side hits, bonks, banks, tables, and jibs and we're cooking up prizes! Come out and raise money for a good cause, win some product, and have a helluva time!
- LOCATION: Lincoln Peak @ Sugarbush Resort - 102 Forest Drive, Warren, VT 05674
- REGISTRATION TIME: 9-11 AM at Lincoln Peak Valley House cafeteria. All participants will be required to sign waiver upon registration/check in. No waiver, no fun.
- EVENT START: 12 PM on the Racer's Edge Trail
- AWARDS: On the back deck of the Wunderbar (weather permitting)
- LIFT TICKETS: $40 lift tickets to Lincoln Peak need to be purchased the day of the event at Sugarbush.
- JUDGING FORMAT: Tricks-for-prizes. UVMST is going to come up with some ideas for tricks and if you can do that trick you will get a prize! Bigger tricks get bigger prizes! Mens' and Womens' overall standout will take home a brand new Burton snowboard.