Chill works with other agencies also serving youth to select participants that will benefit most from our unique and innovative programs. You can find out how to join Chill below!
*New for the 2019/2020 programs! Click here to learn more about gender minority recruitment
I'm an agency representative
1. Visit www.chill.org/programs to learn more about the program and confirm that your agency meets the eligibility and requirements of a Chill partner agency.
2. Email email@example.com to inquire about participating with Chill. Tell us about your agency, what city you’re located in, and any other questions you have.
3. Chill programs team will respond with city-specific contact info and next steps for applying for upcoming programs.
4. You’ll be added to the agency list for your city and receive program applications via email.
5. Program applications for Snow are distributed in early-mid October, and Skate/Surf/SUP applications are distributed at least 4-6 weeks out from program start.
I'm a parent/guardian
Talk to your child’s school, afterschool program, group home, community center, case worker, youth program director, etc. about getting involved with Chill and refer them to www.chill.org/programs to learn more.
I'm a youth
If you're between the ages of 10-18 years old, talk to your school, afterschool program, group home, community center, case worker, youth program director, etc. about getting involved with Chill and refer them to www.chill.org/programs to learn more.
I'm a business owner
If you'd like to sponsor a program through a financial or in-kind donation, please reach out to our Director of Development, Frances McAllister. If you'd like to help bring a Chill program to your facility or business, reach out to our Director of Evaluation and Expansion, Stephanie Yeatts.