Chill ONline Auction!
Channel Islands Surfboard package!
- The New Flyer - 5' 10"
- In 1999, Al Merrick designed the Flyer, revolutionizing high performance surfing in small waves. For 2013 Channel Islands has modernized the Flyer into a shorter and wider package. This new plan-shape allows for the same volume in a shorter rail line. We kept the forgiving 2-stage rocker and added spiral vee starting in front of the fins to allow for rail-to-rail quickness. The signature Merrick hip provides a pivot point for tight arcs.
- Check this video for more details.
- CI FRP Fin Large 5 Fin Set
- The legendary Al Merrick fin template by Channel Islands Surfboards. Made in the USA.
- Jordy Smith Traction Pad - Blue
- Jordy Smith was a fan of the CI three piece arch pad but wanted a higher kick and higher arch. After quite awhile of Jordy cutting up multiple different CI pads to make it work, the Jordy Pad was born! Now he is a big fan of his signature pad! Jordy's pad features mixed groove technology, which is vertical grooves in the traction running front to back. This creates increased traction side to side without disrupting front to back foot movement.
- 1 Standard CI Hex Cord Leash
Channel Islands hex cord comp leash. Guaranteed strong. Team tested and designed, the hexagonal cord shape has proven to kink and stretch less than a traditional cyclinder-shaped leash: precision swivel, quick dry neoprene, silicone gel padding, 1/4" diameter.
Channel Islands Beach Bum package
- Channel Islands Beach Chair - Stay out of the sand and keeps your hands free with the backpack beach chair. A must have for any beach trip, BBQ, or camping excursion! The amazing deluxe backpack chair with built in cup holder, removable headrest and solid wood arms. Made from rugged 1" aluminum non-rusting tubing and features 4 position recline and padded shoulder straps for hands-free transport with backpack.
- CI Beach Umbrella
- CI Beach Towel - For lying down on as well as for drying off with. A modern day wonder piece! 66" x 25" One sided print. 100% cotton.
- CI Lifeguard Hat - Toes in the water, toes in the sand, not a worry in the world...you get the idea. Keep the sun out of your eyes. Made from woven straw and features an adjustable drawstring.
D'Angelico EX-SS Guitar
Up for auction is a brand new, never been strummed D'Angelico EX-SS Guitar! For more information on this beautifully crafted guitar take a look at the additional links. 100% of the proceeds from this auction go to support Chill Foundation youth-development programming.
Never underestimate a lightweight. The EX-SS packs a lot of punch in its 15-inch body, the smallest of all the D’Angelico archtops. Truly a versatile instrument, the EX-SS boasts a rich, full-bodied low-end when on the neck pickup, and a powerful mid-range on the bridge pickup. High-output Kent Armstrong humbuckers deliver crisp attack and balanced resonance, making the EX-SS perfect for live settings. The signature D’Angelico stairstep trapeze-style tailpiece offers style and purpose, providing comfortable string tension for bluesy bends. The EX-SS shines when kept clean or boosted with overdrive, ideal for R&B, jazz, rock, and all the nameless places in between.
2007 Custom X Series 13 Burton Snowboard - Jim Pollock Print - 6 of 25
This is your chance to own an extremely rare Jim Pollock Custom X Series 13 Burton snowboard. This special edition board is number 6 of only 25 made with Jim Pollock's illustration called "Wardencliffe East". An alternative reality of China adopting Nikola Tesla energy distribution, like his unfinished Wardencliffe, NY coil. These boards were made especially for Chill back in 2007 and feature Series 13 technology and are 156cm in length.
Jim Pollock bio via pollockprints.com -
"Jim Pollock is an internationally renown artist best known for his bold and vibrant linoleum prints. Little did he realize that the pen and ink flyers he drew in the late 1980s for the then unknown University of Vermont band Phish was the beginning of a creative relationship that would span two decades. As Phish toured relentlessly, building a massive following, they continued to embrace Jim's uniquely organic imagery for flyers, t-shirts, cd covers, limited edition prints and tour posters."
100% of the proceeds from this auction go to support Chill Foundation youth-development programming.